The KRIOSAN is designed by specialists from the Cryotherapy area, adapted to the local-body application of liquid nitrogen vapour at a temperature of -160°c. It has been equipped with a modern control panel, including colour display and transparent operating buttons, which make it easy to operate.
The KRIOSAN has been certified by medical laboratory Predom-OBR, and was placed in the Register of Medical Devices.
- Sports Medicine
- Capacity of the vessel – 30 Litres
- Nitrogen Temperature – From -150 ° C to -160 ° C
- Consumption of Liquid Nitrogen – 0,08 – 0,1 kg/min
- Maximum use of Liquid Nitrogen per Treatment – 0,3 kg
- Maximum Number of Treatments – Approximately 60
- Smooth Control of Flow Strength Level – From 50% to 100%
- Kriosan Weight with Empty Dewar – 33 kg
- Kriosan Weight with full Dewar – 74 kg
- Dimensions – 60 x 60 x 115 cm
- Raising pain threshold levels
- Treatment of local hyperaemia
- Reduction of muscle tension
- Activity reduction of inflammatory processes
- When combined with Kinesitherapy, it increases joint mobility and muscle strength
- Shortened period of convalescence after sport injuries
- When applied immediately after burn injuries, the skin heals without infection and scars.